Keto Cheeseburger Lettuce Wraps
These lettuce cups are great for snacks and get-togethers! The lettuce leaves are the perfect way to hold the ground beef, bacon, mushrooms, and tomatoes!
Each serving comes out to be 651 calories, 52.1g fat, 3.7g net carbs, and 38.8g protein.
Prep Time: 30 Mins
Yield: 4 Servings
- 6 ounce bacon, chopped
- 4 ounce cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 16 ounce ground beef
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounce shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounce Iceberg lettuce leaves
- 4 ounce cherry tomatoes
- Measure out and prepare all the ingredients. Wash and dry your lettuce leaves.
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan over medium to high heat for 10-15 minutes. Once cooked thoroughly, remove the bacon from the pan.
- Cook the mushrooms in the bacon fat for 6-7 minutes. Once the mushrooms are nice and brown, remove them from the pan.
- Brown the meat in the frying pan for about 7-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lay out your lettuce leaves and add the meat, mushrooms, bacon, tomatoes, and shredded cheddar cheese.
JOIN OUR INSTAGRAM FAMILY OF 2K+ MEMBERS