Cobb Egg Salad
Egg salad is wonderful as is. But add bacon, blue cheese, avocado, and tomatoes, and you've got a lunch that you'll be dreaming about for days. The red wine vinegar–yogurt dressing is amazing and works well in regular Cobb salad, too. Our advice? Eat this over toasted sourdough or in a sandwich. Yes, it's delicious on its own, but it's SO damn good with bread.
YIELDS: 6 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 15 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 20 MINS
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, cut into eight pieces, plus more for garnish
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled, plus more for garnish
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. crumbled blue cheese, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 c. cherry tomatoes, halved, plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped chives
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, yogurt, and red wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large serving bowl, gently mix together eggs, bacon, avocado, blue cheese, and cherry tomatoes. Gradually fold in mayonnaise dressing, using only enough until ingredients are lightly coated, then season with salt and pepper. Garnish with chives and additional toppings.
JOIN OUR INSTAGRAM FAMILY OF 2K+ MEMBERS