Keto Mini Zucchini Pizzas
This recipe is VERY easy to make! Simply slice the zucchinis, roast them in the oven, top with sauce, cheese, pepperoni slices, basil, and salt and pepper. Voila, snack is served!
Each serving comes out to be 317 calories, 26.3g fat, 3.9g net carbs, and 15.6g protein.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Yield: 2 servings
- 4 ounce zucchini
- 1/3 cup low-carb tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounce pepperoni
- 2 tablespoon fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Measure out and prepare all the ingredients. Preheat oven to broil.
- Wash and dry the zucchini. Thinly slice the zucchini then line them on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Broil the zucchini for about 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Add the low carb tomato sauce to the top of the zucchini, then add the mozzarella cheese and pepperoni slices. Place in the oven just until the cheese is melted.
- Top with basil and salt and pepper. Enjoy!
JOIN OUR INSTAGRAM FAMILY OF 2K+ MEMBERS