Keto Chocolate Raspberry Mug Cake
A healthy single-serve keto and vegan chocolate mug cake recipe with raspberries! Moist and gooey in the center, this quick and easy recipe takes one minute and comes with an oven option too! Paleo, Gluten-Free, and Sugar-Free.
Serving: 1mug cake | Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sunflower seed butter can use any nut or seed butter
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree can sub for applesauce or banana
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1-2 tbsp unsweetened coconut milk * See notes
- In a microwave-safe bowl or cereal bowl (microwave safe), combine your dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add the rest of your ingredients, except for the raspberries and milk, and mix until a thick batter remains.
- Stir through your raspberries then add a tablespoon of unsweetened milk. If the batter is too thick, add extra milk. Microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until just cooked and gooey in the center
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- Grease an oven-safe ramekin with cooking spray. Follow the microwave instructions and bake the mug cake for 10-12 minutes, or until desired texture is achieved.
* The chocolate raspberry mug cake has no eggs in it, so undercooking the mug cake is no issue. Over-baking it won't yield a cake-like texture regardless.
Healthy Keto Chocolate Raspberry Mug cake can easily be doubled or quadrupled, just increase the size of the ramekin and/or use a baking dish.
JOIN OUR INSTAGRAM FAMILY OF 2K+ MEMBERS