Cookies and Cream Milkshake
This cookies and cream milkshake is a creamy, salty, and thick dessert or snack! Be sure to top it off with extra grated dark chocolate and the almond butter drizzle. It really completes this shake!
This makes a total of 2 servings of Keto Cookies and Cream Milkshake. Each serving comes out to be 288 calories, 27g fat, 5.2g net carbs, and 6.5g protein.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon powdered erythritol
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3/4 ounce low-carb dark chocolate, grated
- 4 whole ice cubes
- Measure out and prepare all the ingredients.
- Add coconut milk, almond milk, almond butter, vanilla extract, erythritol, walnuts, & dark chocolate to the blender. Blend until very smooth. Leave some dark chocolate and almond butter for topping.
- Pour into glasses. Top with extra grated dark chocolate and almond butter.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
JOIN OUR INSTAGRAM FAMILY OF 2K+ MEMBERS