Keto Asian Salmon
This is a true Asian cuisine complete with seasoned salmon filets, roasted vegetables, a delightful glaze brushed on the two, finished off with black sesame seeds for a nutty taste!
The best thing about this recipe is how seasoned it is! A glaze is spread on top of the salmon filets before you prepare your vegetables and again before the salmon is cooked. This way, the glaze really soaks into the salmon making it that much tastier and bolder.
Each serving comes out to be 501 calories, 31.9g fat, 7.4g net carbs, and 41.2g protein.
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon powdered erythritol
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 24 ounce salmon
- 16 ounce green beans, trimmed
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- Measure out and prepare all the ingredients. Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray a baking pan with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl using a whisk, combine soy sauce, unseasoned rice vinegar, powdered erythritol, sesame oil, garlic powder, and ground ginger. This will be the glaze.
- Spread out the salmon filets on a cutting board.
- Using a brush, brush the glaze on to the salmon filets. Let it absorb while you prepare the rest of this entree.
- Chop up the green beans on both ends. Discard the ends and save the middles of the beans.
- Cut up the red bell pepper. Remove the seeds, then slice into long slices of bell peppers.
- Place the green beans and red bell peppers in a bowl. Drizzle them in avocado oil then toss to mix.
- Place the green beans and red bell peppers on the pre-greased baking sheet. Season with salt and roast in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Move the vegetables over to one side of the pan, making room to place the salmon on the baking sheet. Brush the salmon filets with the glaze once again, reserving some for later, and place the salmon on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for about 12 minutes or until the filets feel firm. You can press down on the salmon with a finger and it should be firm, but not hard.
- Brush the vegetables with the glaze along with the salmon. Toss this in with black sesame seeds.
- Plate and enjoy!
JOIN OUR INSTAGRAM FAMILY OF 2K+ MEMBERS