Keto Hot Chocolate
Making your hot chocolate with heavy cream instead of milk doesn't just make it Keto-friendly, it also makes it so much better. Sweeten it with your favorite Keto-friendly sweetener (we like Swerve) to make it the best warm Keto winter drink there is.
YIELDS: 1 CUP
PREP TIME: 5 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 10 MINS
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder, plus more for garnish
- 2 1/2 tsp. keto-friendly sugar, such as Swerve
- 1 1/4 c. water
- 1/4 c. heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, for serving
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk together cocoa, Swerve, and about 2 tablespoons water until smooth and dissolved. Increase heat to medium, add remaining water and cream, and whisk occasionally until hot.
- Stir in vanilla, then pour into a mug. Serve with whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa powder.
JOIN OUR INSTAGRAM FAMILY OF 2K+ MEMBERS