High protein keto breakfast bowl
This keto breakfast is super easy and fast to make, but still yummy and packed with protein, healthy fats, and vitamins - almost too good to be true!
Nutrition Facts: Net carbs - 6g, Protein - 40g, Fat - 18g, kcal - 354
- 2 boiled large eggs, cut in wedges
- 3 oz. smoked deli ham or deli turkey
- 4 oz. (½ cup) cottage cheese
- ½ cup (½ oz.) baby spinach
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Place everything in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Boil the eggs for 5-6 minutes for soft-boiled eggs, 6-8 minutes for medium-boiled, and 8-10 minutes for hard-boiled eggs. Boil many eggs at the same time and keep them in the fridge to save some time in the mornings.
JOIN OUR INSTAGRAM FAMILY OF 2K+ MEMBERS