Cream Cheese Pancakes
Serves 2, Makes about 6 small pancakes, about 4 inches across
Calories – 329 kcal, Fat – 30.2g, Carbs – 5.4g, Protein – 10.1 g
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup flour, such as almond, coconut, or all-purpose
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- Cooking spray or butter, for greasing the pan
- Sliced strawberries and powdered sugar, or maple syrup, for serving
- Place the cream cheese, eggs, flour, baking powder, and salt in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Coat with cooking spray or butter. Once the butter is melted, pour in 2 to 3 tablespoons of the batter. Cook until deep golden-brown on the bottom, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook until the second side is golden-brown, 1 to 2 minutes more. Transfer to a plate.
- Repeat with cooking the remaining batter. Serve with sliced strawberries and powdered sugar or a drizzle of maple syrup.
Storage: Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
JOIN OUR INSTAGRAM FAMILY OF 2K+ MEMBERS