What not to Eat on a Ketogenic Diet?
Basically, with the Ketogenic Diet, carbohydrates are taboo. But fats are on the menu.
Also on fruit must be due to the contained fructose to dispense (fruit sugar). Exceptions are small portions of berries such as raspberries or blueberries.
In addition, the following foods and drinks should be avoided:
- Cereal products such as bread, pasta, rice, and cereal
- Legumes like lentils and peas
- Root and tuber vegetables such as carrots
- Sugary foods like cakes, candies, and ready meals
- Additives such as artificial colors, preservatives, and sweeteners
- Sugary drinks like colas and sodas
JOIN OUR INSTAGRAM FAMILY OF 2K+ MEMBERS